Travelling around the world to compete in international squash tournaments is incredibly exciting, but it also takes a toll on your body, both physically and mentally. I used to be sound sleeper until the intense training loads, mental pressure and constant time zone hopping took its toll, leaving me wide awake at night.
As soon as I started using the Yantra Mat I saw instant results.
I am now sleeping soundly through the night on most nights, regardless of the time zone!
The physical wear and tear on my body of competing can quickly add up and become unmanageable. I have found that using the Yantra Mat has seamlessly integrated into my existing body management program and complements the holistic approach I value. I love the natural relief and relaxation it provides from my muscle stiffness and soreness.
20 minutes on the Yantra Mat and I can relieve the stress of a 24 hour flight, a tough training session or a gruelling five-setter match, naturally, easily and pain free.
Top Ranking Australian Women’s Squash Player
- Highest world ranking of 34
- Currently ranked 4 in Australia
- Winner of 6 Women's Squash Association World Tour titles.
- Barossa Valley Toyota Open
- Mackay Open
- Victorian Open
- South Australian Open
- Millicent Open
- Australia Day Challenge
- Commonwealth Games 2010 Australian team member
- Australian Institute of Sport & Victorian Institute of Sport Scholarship holder
- World University Games Australian team member 2008 & 2010
- Women's Squash Association Board Member
- Currently studying Bachelor of Arts (International Studies) at Deakin University
- 23 years old
- Currently living in Sunbury, Victoria